The event agenda's time zone is CET.
ANDREW GARTH (UK)- British Ambassador to Slovakia
IVAN ŠTEFANEC (SK)- Member of the European Parlament
MARTIN PETER (SK)- Head of Banking Department Ministry of Finance of the Slovak Republic
Presentations are focused on the new trends from the Blockchain field. The interest is directed to the crypto
currency. We will present you Paralel polis and various other projects and innovations in this field. Finally, there
will be a place for dicsussion.
09:30 - 09:40 ROGER HAENNI (CH) - CEO & Co-Founder at Datum
09:40 - 09:50 ZHAN SERZH SAGBO (RUS)- Chief Operations Officer at ZANGLL
09:50 - 10:00 RONALD IŽIP (SK) - Introducing broker at TRIM Broker
PAVOL MOLNÁR (SK) - CEO at Crypto Invest
10:10 -10:20 MARTIN LINDÁK (SK)- Analyst at F.A. Hayek Foundation
10:20 -10:30 PETER BEŠINA (SK) - Co-founder, CEO at CryptoDiggers
10:30 - 10:40 RUSLAN VASYUTIN Ph.D. (UA) - Chief Marketing
Officer in DATARIUS Cryptobank
10:40 - 11:00 Round table discussion with speakers
Block PSD2 & Regtech from regulatory opportunity, moving into the 22nd century. Moderated roundtable: moderator Lydia Goutas with five speakers from different countries will introduce the legislation and will share their view on implementation. They will discuss the next questions:
• PSD2: What are positive KYC impacts?
• PSD2: How will the client benefit? What FinTech can do to help us be better at both serving customers and improving our own experience?
• PSD2: What are the challenges & advantages for financial institutions?
• PSD2 + Regtech (paperless): What actual legislation allows? • Regtech (paperless): How to reduce printed documentation & remove a client’s frustration?
• Regtech (paperless) Challenges for financial institutions – How to reduce operational costs?
• How to provide simple, user friendly and well-paced clients services?
Case study: 1-2 UK company (other state) to introduce their P2P, direct payment solution successfully working for major UK bank & questions, to introduce their paperless solution - successfully implemented in the international bank.
Moderated roundtable, where will be discussed the following questions:
• Do banks/ financial institutions have sufficiently skilled human capital to cover challenging requirements?
• What new qualifications will be needed in financial sector in the upcoming decade?
• In which areas of banking services can we expect greatest staff shortages and how to deal with it?
Slovakia has an example of successful co-operation of bank and stat-ups. The aim of this presentation is to approach the options, but also the treatrs and measures to be taken and what needs to be done.
13:00 - 13:15 TOMÁŠ BARBARIČ - Head of 365.business Development (SK)
13:20 - 13:30 JURAJ ROSA - GOODAI (SK)
13:30 - 13:40 HAŇO PETER - HABITABLE s.r.o. (SK)
13:40 - 13:50 JURAJ KAPAŠNÝ - KNOYD (SK)
13:50 - 14:00 ZUZANA MADEROVÁ - Dateio (CZ)
14:00 - 14:40 Round Table discussion with speakers
• Blockchain technology
• Blockchain currencies – can we regulate and control it?
• What are advantages & disadvantages of crypto currencies in comparison with traditional money?
• How can we use blockchain in public registers (i. e.: clearing and trading with securities)
• Is it possible to monitor block chain transactions?
• Can block chain currencies be used (and misused) anonymously? (i.e.: funding of terrorist groups)
• What are the challenges for financial institutions? Should the bank monitor block chain activity of its clients? Does block-chain impose any reputational risk for the bank? How to get rid of this reputational risk?
What are the new challenges and opportunities in the area of cyber security in the financial sector? How can I
protect my credit card and what can I do with eID? Is the face and voice authenticated safety? Not only these
questions will be answered by the experts from the field.
15:30 - 15:40 TOMÁŠ ZAŤKO (SK) - CEO of Citadelo
15:40 - 15:50 MICHAL UNGER (SK) - Patrol Slovakia
15:50 - 16:00 PETER HANDZUŠ (SK) - Solution Architect
at DXC Technology
16:00 - 16:10 DUŠAN SLIMÁK (SK) - Tatra Banka
16:10 - 16:20 PAVEL NECHALA (SK) - Advocate
16:20 - 16:30 ERIK CEBIK (SK)- CO-founder at DataTree
16:30 - 17:00 Round Table discussion with speakers
Within the Investors block, there will be opportunities for collaboration or other opportunities, such as looking for
partnerships, projects, or collaboration. Where to invest and how to ask for participation in projects or tenders.
Round Table Discussion with speakers: